Ercol Day Bed or Studio Couch, 1960s
– Day Bed produced by Ercol during the 1960s
– Refinished in our own workshop
Delivering From: Chesterfield
This stunning day bed by Ercol is definitely something you will want added to your wish list! The framework made from Elm and Beech wood has been refinished to like new. Just move the cushions around to make a bed for a comfortable night’s rest! The back rest may be covered by cushions most of the time, but when it does show, the swirls of the Elm wood do not disappoint. Not forgetting, the brand new commissioned cushions that have been carefully tapered and shaped to fit this daybed exactly. Upholstered in a subtle, yet striking pattern, it really brings the piece up to date yet maintaining all of its classic 60’s charm. If you have the ideal spot in your home for such a couch, you will definitely not regret your choice!
– Made from English Elm and Beech
– Grain is highlighted and protected with polish
– New Pirelli webbing
– New cushions and professionally upholstered
– Shaped cushions into the arms (see photographs)
– Removable and zipped cushions that can be used both sides
|Dimensions||206 × 79 × 77 cm|
Retro Cactus Furniture
Retro Catcus Furniture is a boutique family run business that specialises in Mid-Century furniture. Based in Chesterfield, all items are refinished using a unique process, from their eco-friendly premises.
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | For the rest of the world: please contact the seller.