McIntosh Dunfermline Grand Sideboard, 1960s
This 1960s sideboard by McIntosh makes quite the impact. It’s difficult to take your eyes away from the deep, rich swirls of the rosewood! It’s definitely not something you see too often these days… An elegant yet sturdy sideboard with ample storage space. Three spacious drawers (including a lined cutlery drawer), a cocktail cupboard and a very roomy middle section with shelves – what could you not store away in there? Practical but beautifully designed, this sideboard is sure to bring in the compliments from your family and friends and keep you captivated too for many more decades.
– 1960s sideboard by Tom Robertson for McIntosh
– Part of the Dunfermline range
– Made in United Kingdom
– Made from Rosewood Veneer
– Cutlery drawer with original red lining
– Refinished in our own workshop
– Patina consistent with age and use
Height – 75 cm
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | Europe: £120 – £220 | For the rest of the world: please contact the seller.