Ercol Coffee Table, 1960s
An Ercol Coffee Table from the 1960s.
Delivering From: Chesterfield
Not your average Ercol coffee table. This table is brought bang up-to-date with it’s beautifully refinished pale elm top and beech wood legs. The grain runs along the length of the table as opposed to the width, making the piece much more sought after. The pale shade is emphasised by our special refinishing process, while its handy ladder rack is ideal to store your latest magazines or even a cosy blanket or two. A perfect setting for the modern home as a centrepiece to gather with friends and sip tea or something a little stronger.
– Solid English elm coffee table with beech legs
– Popular pale wood colour
– Professionally refinished
– Produced by Ercol during the 1960s
– Grain is highlighted and protected through our restoration process
– Rare grain that runs along the length of the coffee table
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | EU: £120 – £220