Ercol Grand Refectory Dining Table, 1990s
– English elm top with Elm underframe
– Contrasting refinished top and original brown legs
– Produced by Ercol during the 1990s
Delivering From: Chesterfield, UK
Whatever size your dining party may be, this table has the solution. With four different size options, you’ll never be stuck for room! Leaving the legs in their original dark Ercol finish, the refinished top contrasts to really make this a unique table. We are all about the quality of the furniture we work with and so we really appreciate a beautiful grain. We think the stripes of the Elm work so well against the darker Beech legs. If you’re looking for a table full of character to make many happy memories around, this piece ticks all of the boxes!
– Refinished in our own workshop
– Grain is highlighted and protected through our restoration process
– Extends to four different sizes
– Extension pieces held in centre of table
– Seats up to 12 people
Widths – 252 cm, 221.5 cm, 191 cm, 160.5 cm
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | Europe: £120 – £220 | For the rest of the world: please contact the seller.