Alfred Cox Dressing Table, 1960s
– 1960s dressing table by Alfred Cox for AC Furniture
– Refinished in our own workshop
– Made from solid teak and walnut veneer
Delivering From: Chesterfield, UK
In excellent condition, this beautiful vintage dressing table is sure to help in your own beautifying process! The rich, deep colour of the walnut veneer is contrasted by the touches of teak wood to provide contrast and interest. The brilliantly striped grain leaves this unique and well crafted dressing table looking stunning. A high quality piece which is sure to be your new favourite place to get ready for those important moments in life.
– Mirror in excellent vintage condition
– The mirror has been professionally re-silvered
– Light signs of patina from age and past use
– Height of table – 66.8 cm
|Dimensions||122 × 48 × 143 cm|
Retro Cactus Furniture
Retro Catcus Furniture is a boutique family run business that specialises in Mid-Century furniture. Based in Chesterfield, all items are refinished using a unique process, from their eco-friendly premises.
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | Europe: £120 – £220. For the rest of the world: please contact the seller.