Ercol Dressing Table, 1960s
– Dressing table produced by Ercol during the 1960s
– Made from English Elm and Beech
Delivering From: Chesterfield
This timeless dressing table really is something to treasure. The beloved Ercol design with its unit made from English Elm contrasting the retro, yet very modern looking, Beech legs. This dressing table displays its craftsmanship fully showcasing those beautiful dovetail joints so everyone knows this piece is beautifully made and high quality. There is ample room to store away your important things and even two glass sliding shelves inside the two end drawers to keep your delicate jewellery from getting tangled. The mirror can be adjusted to suit and is in excellent vintage condition – please see the photographs. This really is the ideal dressing table to help you create a special area for you to get ready for the world every single day for decades to come.
– Refinished in our own workshop
– Grain is highlighted and protected with polish
– Mirror in excellent vintage condition
– Mirror is adjustable
– Two end drawers are fitted with a built-in sliding glass shelf – perfect for jewellery
– Height to top of mirror is 124 cm
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | For the rest of the world: please contact the seller.