Homeworthy Dressing Table, 1960s
Delivering from: Chesterfield, United Kingdom (UK)
Liven up your mornings by getting ready at this beautiful 1960’s Homeworthy dressing table! Complete with 5 deep drawers, this makes a welcome addition to your home with the extra storage. We love the rich colour of the Oak veneer and the slight curved edges against the tapered teak legs. Definitely a piece with plenty of charm and character!
– Made from Oak veneer and Teak legs
– Mirror in excellent vintage condition
– Light signs of patina from age and past use
– Not the original handles
– Height to top of table – 75 cm
– Height with mirror – 143.5 cm
– 1960s dressing table by Homeworthy
– Refinished in our own workshop
|Dimensions||107 × 48.5 × 143.5 cm|
Retro Cactus Furniture
Retro Catcus Furniture is a boutique family run business that specialises in Mid-Century furniture. Based in Chesterfield, all items are refinished using a unique process, from their eco-friendly premises.
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | Europe: £120 – £220. For the rest of the world: please contact the seller.