Morris of Glasgow Dressing Table, 1950s
A practical yet elegant solution for your dressing table needs! With ample drawer space for storage and three mirrors to admire yourself, this really is the ideal place to get ready in a morning. The beautiful stripes of the Australian walnut veneer add richness and contrast well with the beech leg framework. Find a place in your bedroom for this charming 50s dressing table and make getting ready a special moment for yourself, every day!
– Dressing table designed by Neil Morris
– Produced by Morris of Glasgow in the late 1950s
– Made from Australian Walnut Veneer & Beech Legs
– Patina consistent with age and use
– Mirror in very good vintage condition – the mirror has been refinished by a vintage mirror professional – it now only shows a few light scratches at certain angles on the middle mirror – please see photographs
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | EU: £120 – £220