Morris of Glasgow Dressing Table, 1950s
– Dressing table designed by Neil Morris
– Produced by Morris of Glasgow in the late 1950s
– Made from Australian Walnut Veneer & Teak Legs
Delivering From: Chesterfield, UK
Bring a little more style into the bedroom with this 1950’s Morris of Glasgow dressing table and make getting ready that bit more special! Admire the rich stripes of the Australian Walnut along the surface with the tapered design of the Teak legs. Definitely a dressing table with character. As a genuine 1950’s piece, this table does have a few signs of past use from over the decades, but is still in beautiful condition. Not forgetting the seven drawers which provide ample room to store away your things safely, this dressing table really is an ideal solution!
– Mirror in good vintage condition
– Refinished in our own workshop
– Patina consistent with age and use – please see photographs
– Height to table top is 65 cm
|Dimensions||138 × 47 × 125 cm|
Retro Cactus Furniture
Retro Catcus Furniture is a boutique family run business that specialises in Mid-Century furniture. Based in Chesterfield, all items are refinished using a unique process, from their eco-friendly premises.
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | Europe: £120 – £220. For the rest of the world: please contact the seller.