Set of 4 G Plan Butterfly Chairs, 1950s
– G Plan/ E Gomme Butterfly Dining Chairs
– Set of 4
– 1950s items
Delivering From: Chesterfield, UK
Stand back and admire these beautifully stylish butterfly chairs from G Plan! With all the classic and retro 50’s charm but brought right up to date with the modern high quality charcoal leatherette. These brand new seat pads with it’s dark contrasting colour, brilliantly work with the light beech frame and striped teak veneer back. These chairs cast a striking silhouette and will bring a lot of character to your dining table. Whether it’s a cup of coffee, a hearty breakfast or a family dinner, let these chairs support you and your loved ones in style, for many more decades.
– Refinished in our own workshop
– Butterfly Back
– Grain is highlighted & protected through the restoration process
– Made from Teak Veneer & Solid Beech
– Seat pads have new padding and have been upholstered
– Professionally reupholstered with new foam seat pads and using new full grain effect leatherette
– Flame retardant leatherette in a charcoal colour
– Seat Height – 45 cm
|Dimensions||47 × 48 × 77 cm|
Retro Cactus Furniture
Retro Catcus Furniture is a boutique family run business that specialises in Mid-Century furniture. Based in Chesterfield, all items are refinished using a unique process, from their eco-friendly premises.
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | Europe: £120 – £220. For the rest of the world: please contact the seller.