1960s Ercol Sideboard
– Solid English elm sideboard
– Designed by Lucian Ercolani
– Produced by Ercol during the 1960s
Delivering From: Chesterfield, UK
A firm favourite. The Ercol castor sideboard holds everything from your guest plates to your towels. Lovingly refinished to highlight the natural grain and glow of English elm, the durable, protected surface of this piece will stand the test of time. Perfect for any room in the house, from the children’s room to the hallway or to stand the TV on, the natural tone of the Elm brings a welcome warmth to a room. With original easy-glide castors, this sideboard can be easily moved around the home whenever you want a change of scenery. A well-loved classic that is ready for its new home.
– Professionally refinished
– Original easy-glide castors
– Grain is highlighted & protected through the restoration process
– Cutlery drawer still present
|Dimensions||129 × 43 × 76 cm|
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | Europe: £120 – £220. For the rest of the world: please contact the seller.