Ercol Round Drop Leaf Dining Table – Black Leg, 1960s
– Solid English elm dining table with black legs
– Refinished in our own workshop
– Produced by Ercol during the 1960s
Delivering From: Chesterfield, UK
We may be biased, but we are particularly proud of the way this Ercol table turned out with its updated black legs. The grain from the English elm has stunning swirls which we have carefully protected and highlighted through our process. A perfect social table to invite friends round for a meal or a game night. Be sure to expect plenty of compliments. Need a little more space? No problem, as this table has two leaves that drop down which act as a great space saver. Beautifully made and designed and ready to stand the tests of time for many more decades in its new home.
– Grain is highlighted and protected through our restoration process
– Width – 123.5 cm, Width with one leaf down – 92 cm, Width with both leaves down – 60.5 cm
|Dimensions||124 × 113 × 71 cm|
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | For the rest of the world: please contact the seller.