Morris of Glasgow Dressing Table, 1960s
Delivering from: Chesterfield, United Kingdom (UK)
A practical yet elegant solution for your dressing table needs! With ample drawer space for storage and spacious mirror to admire yourself, this really is the ideal place to get ready in a morning. The beautiful stripes of the Australian walnut veneer add a richness and balance well with the curved teak leg framework. Find a place in your bedroom for this charming 60s dressing table and make getting ready a special moment for yourself, every day!
– Made from Australian Walnut Veneer & Teak Legs
– Refinished in our own workshop
– Patina consistent with age and use
– Mirror in very good vintage condition
– Height to table top is 74 cm
– Dressing table designed by Neil Morris
– Produced by Morris of Glasgow in the late 1960s
|Dimensions||122 × 48 × 142 cm|
Retro Cactus Furniture
Retro Catcus Furniture is a boutique family run business that specialises in Mid-Century furniture. Based in Chesterfield, all items are refinished using a unique process, from their eco-friendly premises.
The seller will provide a delivery quote following order. Estimates for UK: £0 -£70 | Europe: £120 – £220. For the rest of the world: please contact the seller.